Our Recommended Caterers
These are all recommendations tried and tested by ourselves (unless indicated).
- Maria Shiner – 07885 104369 / 01798 869840 – firstname.lastname@example.org – Maria’s name is synonymous with first class catering. Her reputation has grown by word-of-mouth, not only as an outside caterer, but also for the delicious food she serves and for the style and consistent high-quality service she provides.
- Liza Watson, The Angelic Host: 01403 751739 / 07770 995266; email@example.com. Lisa can offer “fully catered” with a service ranging from all the weeks’ shopping done for a small fee and all the meals prepared and delivered with the option of having a staffed dinner on one night.
- Love Rocket Catering: 07951 214337 / firstname.lastname@example.org – based in Worthing – fully catered bespoke or meals prepared and delivered ready to re-heat
- Caroline Laughton – The Gourmet Chef – 01903 250502 – www.thegourmetchef.co.uk. They are very local (in Goring) and will work closely with you to your budget. Head chef Justin has 25 years’ experience both in the UK and abroad and loves to share his passion for food and flavours. He uses the freshest foods and finest ingredients that Sussex has to offer, homemade in their kitchen or cooked on site in front of you. They also provide Gift Hampers filled with seasonal handmade goodies in jars and freshly baked. The open baskets are wrapped in their branded cellophane and tied with ribbon, and their lidded hamper closes with leather straps.
- Jane Bellinger: 01798 839433 – professional Cordon Bleu chef – email@example.com www.janebellinger.com. Jane regularly cooks for our guests and works closely with her clients – each order is unique and tailored to your needs – whether you are on a budget or not. She will have a member of staff with her (extra).
- Jemima Thomas – 07976 361701 – firstname.lastname@example.org, www.taste-buds.me.uk – excellent personal chef who is very happy to deliver to you or come fully staffed and cook your dinner party for you leaving you just to relax and enjoy. Jemima will come and cook Sunday lunch, will drop off home-made food for you to put straight in the oven, or will serve dinner parties with staff and a chef. Highly recommended. Has done cookery courses in Vietnam and Thailand.
- Fresh Catering – David – 01444 211334 / 07711 667012 – email@example.com / freshcateringandevents.co.uk. Fresh ingredients and ideas from Sussex. Prices include everything, down to linen napkins and staff. They look at each client individually, their requirements and price accordingly so are happy to be flexible where possible.
- Gastro Catering – Aaron or Olivia – 01903 205923 / 07894 153430 – firstname.lastname@example.org. Fine food, crafted with passion and flair. South Coast ingredients, bespoke menus and unlimited flexibility.
- Jacqueline Wise – a creative and experienced Cordon Bleu Chef trained at Tante Marie Culinary Academy. Jacqueline has worked at Buckingham Palace, The Ritz and Michelin Star restaurants. She has been on radio and TV sharing her knowledge. She won TV Cookery Show “Win it Cook it” on Channel 4 and also appeared on Masterchef The Professionals. 01444 891578. We have not personally tried and tested her cooking, but she was recommended by a guest who booked her for their stay. jacquelinewisechef.co.uk
- Nic Eadie – ThaiAngle – specializes in Thai and South East Asian food, from curries to noodles, soups to salads, and can also offer a pan-Asian menu created just for you. Using freshest, most authentic ingredients, as well as a cocktail service with an Oriental twist. www.triangle.,co.uk – 07723 381259 (We have not personally trialled Nic but several of our guests have and highly recommend him)
- Anton Petrov – 07857 110310 – email@example.com – bespoke vegetarian/vegan (sorry no meat or fish) fine dining catering services – high-end restaurant food served “at home”. Anton’s menu reflects seasonal availability of freshest and best ingredients with strong presence of Great British produce.
With all of the above, their ingredients are sourced locally; they can cater for breakfasts (continental and full English) BBQs, paella, seafood platter, hog roasts, late evening snacks, children’s menu etc and will provide the wine of your choice if required.
- Speciality Cakes Knaphill – http://www.specialitycakesknaphill.co.uk – 01483 797610
- Sarah Carr – firstname.lastname@example.org – 01256 363648 / 07784 269700
- Pebbles in the village (see below)
- Kelly’s Cakes – www.kellys-cakes.com – email@example.com 07969 508133 – luxury contemporary buttercream cakes
- firstname.lastname@example.org – delivers delicious bespoke tea – all home baked using traditional recipes. Provides vintage china, cutlery, table linen, cake stands etc – 07717 949990
Wines & Spirits:
- Hennings in Goring-on-Sea – 01903 700224 – no minimum order and can be purchased on a sale & return basis. (Please note, you will be responsible for your own returns)
- Majestic also deliver to the beach houses
Breakfast / Tea / Sandwich Platter:
- Pebbles Catering – 01903 366061 – www.pebblescatering.co.uk – located in the village and will deliver fresh breakfast and a sandwich platter if you are wanting something quick and easy.
- Denise, www.pebblescatering.co.uk – 01903 366061 / 07769 297227.
They will deliver a delicious continental breakfast.
Other suggestions our guests have used but we have yet to try ourselves:
- Tim Brennan, Caper and Berry: 01483 427521 / 07747 631633 www.caperandberry.co.uk – top end catering
- Jacaranda Catering – 01730 810900 – www.jacarandacatering.com – email@example.com – top end catering
- Seaview Gastro Pub in the village – 127 Sea Road – 01903 773988 – with a private dining room
- Reema, the Indian restaurant in the village will deliver and cater: 01903 783398
- COOK – will deliver frozen home-made meals/dishes: 0870 870 7338) or see website: www.cookfood.net. There are shops in Rustington and Chichester.
- Penang Village: Chinese restaurant in the village – also do a takeaway – 01903 770100
- Clockhouse in the village – 01903 788367
- Grub & Gumption in the village – excellent coffee and ‘bit more than a café’ food
- Fish and Chips – Mick’s Chips – excellent around the corner on the Green – 01903 787766
- The Lamb in Angmering village – gastro-pub – 5 minutes’ drive – need to book – 01903 783227.
- East Beach Café – 50-minute walk along the beach (or 15-minute drive) towards Littlehampton – 01903 731903
- George country pub in Burpham – AA rosette – 01903 883131 – overlooking Arundel Castle and the River Arun